Thursday, January 30, 2014

Big announcement!

I am so excited to announce that I have officially been offered and have accepted a contract from Etopia Press!  I don't think I need to tell you, but I am so excited about this! I have personally read several books published by Etopia so I can speak as to the quality of their work, and their covers have a reputation of being some of the hottest around town.

So how did I come to even have my work considered by them, you might ask?  By a contest, of course!  Remember back at PitchMAS when I had some bites from editors?  Etopia was one of those fishies, friends.  I am living proof that these things work.  And since I am still unagented I will absolutely be utilizing them again in the future.  Coming up in March is Pitch Maddness and I'm finishing up my latest manuscript right now and fellas, it's even better than my first.  It's the first in a series, actually, but that's a different post for a different day.

To mark the occasion I started my very own author page on Facebook *all kinds of feels*.  So if you feel so inclined to show some love, come on over here to keep up with the latest information on HEALING THE BAYOU's release.  Right now, you can see what makes my Paranormal Romance so uniquely me.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment